The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MGPal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Happen to go down to the area last night and decided to take a look.

Sad to say not even one can make it. Miss the good old days...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 13
neslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant future
Ya I was there last week. Nothing worth updating hence zzzzz…. Hard to get those old Thai standards… 😢
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGPal View Post
Happen to go down to the area last night and decided to take a look.

Sad to say not even one can make it. Miss the good old days...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-11-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 8
ceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to all

Just came back from the scene, no thai LBs available.

OKT was saying no Thai LB wants to work here since they can command a better rate online, stay in a more comfortable hotel without the need to service countless bangalas.

Said currently not to expect any thais coming to rowell till further notice. Current batch of Malay LBs got some lookers but we all know their service.. no BBBJ no frenching no kinky stuff.
Old 20-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 19
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just came back from the scene, no thai LBs available.

OKT was saying no Thai LB wants to work here since they can command a better rate online, stay in a more comfortable hotel without the need to service countless bangalas.

Said currently not to expect any thais coming to rowell till further notice. Current batch of Malay LBs got some lookers but we all know their service.. no BBBJ no frenching no kinky stuff.
Thanks for the report bro. Upped you.
Old 21-11-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

neslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant futureneslo has a brilliant future

Damn… Looks like need to get the tomyam tranny fix elsewhere… 😢
Old 28-11-2022, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
merlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerlinton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met this Sarawak LB called DIAMOND at the Rowell gate. She is the front gatekeeper. Her boobs were overflowing from her tight low cut dress with half nipples exposed. She has the playful vibes therefore picked her to head up the dark dungeon.

It all went way above expectations! Her naked body was petite fun sized with big round boobs and booty. Skin was smooth and body smells enticing. Hadn't tasted LB for a long time so I went berserk into groping, hugging and kissing her. She asked me whether I want to suck her dick and let her cum in my mouth. Held my head and jabbed her strong cock into my throat. She likes to gag me, turns her on especially at the part when she is nearing ejaculation. Swallowers must be game enough for throat pie whereby the cum felt like blasted into your nose and your eyes from within. Her cock can be stiff, of decent size and can cum. She also asked about fucking me.

She will CBJ on you and encourages you to fuck her ass. I tried but her ass is way too tight. Overall she is playful, cheerful and fun to be with. Functional, can cum, top and bottom.

I am surprised the air conditioner is rather cold and the place is rather clean. I miss the filth of H79 though hahaha.

50 is the current damage.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 7
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Are there also real ladies here or all lb?
Old 30-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

ceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to allceandy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario825 View Post
Are there also real ladies here or all lb?
All LBs, some are post ops.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 7
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Thanks bro
Old 30-11-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 11
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Met this Sarawak LB called DIAMOND at the Rowell gate. She is the front gatekeeper. Her boobs were overflowing from her tight low cut dress with half nipples exposed. She has the playful vibes therefore picked her to head up the dark dungeon.

It all went way above expectations! Her naked body was petite fun sized with big round boobs and booty. Skin was smooth and body smells enticing. Hadn't tasted LB for a long time so I went berserk into groping, hugging and kissing her. She asked me whether I want to suck her dick and let her cum in my mouth. Held my head and jabbed her strong cock into my throat. She likes to gag me, turns her on especially at the part when she is nearing ejaculation. Swallowers must be game enough for throat pie whereby the cum felt like blasted into your nose and your eyes from within. Her cock can be stiff, of decent size and can cum. She also asked about fucking me.

She will CBJ on you and encourages you to fuck her ass. I tried but her ass is way too tight. Overall she is playful, cheerful and fun to be with. Functional, can cum, top and bottom.

I am surprised the air conditioner is rather cold and the place is rather clean. I miss the filth of H79 though hahaha.

50 is the current damage.

Wow fantastic FR. Would love to see how diamond looks like

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 01-12-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Now I go is just to get my tranny fix… Just dun be fussy over the non Thai standard… OKT say will be like this for quite awhile…
Old 01-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Just got back from KL and saw some ex H79 faces at Bukit Bintang. Nadia, Micky, Ploy and a few more scattered around different hotels.

They said SG immigration is tougher now, so they prefer to just ply their trade in KL and JB.
Old 01-12-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 11
lustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud oflustandfast has much to be proud of

Headed over earlier. Took back ezara for a good bonking session. Wanted to get diamond but she was with a cust. She was in black tube dress. Went to second floor and started the session. Gave me a good 5mins bbbj followed by a cbj while i was lying down. After awhile, i got up and suck her tits before doggying her. As with my previous post, her ass is one to die for. Guys, no lie but she has that bubble butt and nice c cup soft boobs. Really really awesome. Decided to cum in doggy, gave her a good bang and she gave a loud moan.

While i was cleaning up, she stood in front of me (i was still sitting down on the bed) and her ass is really really admirable. Got the curves. Her grey lacey panties really complements her bubble butt. Before i headed down, another lb by the name of fais came over and gave me a hug like a longtime no see ex. Told me her cock is big and asked me to touch. Caress her bottom over her sari. Nice butt too.

Ezara is not very tall, avg local 1.6m. Cant cum as a cust alr sucked her off. Overall i would rtf. Dmg 50.

And guys, diamond was the gatekeeper. She’s dressed in red, low cut, big ass too. Her boobs looks abit stiff tho. If possible would try to get her tmr.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:45 AM
Samster

Same same answer from OKT.. But funny sia. Still have so many Thai WL plying their trade in Dome 1 & other Thai discos 🤔
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just got back from KL and saw some ex H79 faces at Bukit Bintang. Nadia, Micky, Ploy and a few more scattered around different hotels.

They said SG immigration is tougher now, so they prefer to just ply their trade in KL and JB.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Not bad if u managed to BBBJ without a need to top up the moolah 👍
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Headed over earlier. Took back ezara for a good bonking session. Wanted to get diamond but she was with a cust. She was in black tube dress. Went to second floor and started the session. Gave me a good 5mins bbbj followed by a cbj while i was lying down. After awhile, i got up and suck her tits before doggying her. As with my previous post, her ass is one to die for. Guys, no lie but she has that bubble butt and nice c cup soft boobs. Really really awesome. Decided to cum in doggy, gave her a good bang and she gave a loud moan.

While i was cleaning up, she stood in front of me (i was still sitting down on the bed) and her ass is really really admirable. Got the curves. Her grey lacey panties really complements her bubble butt. Before i headed down, another lb by the name of fais came over and gave me a hug like a longtime no see ex. Told me her cock is big and asked me to touch. Caress her bottom over her sari. Nice butt too.

Ezara is not very tall, avg local 1.6m. Cant cum as a cust alr sucked her off. Overall i would rtf. Dmg 50.

And guys, diamond was the gatekeeper. She’s dressed in red, low cut, big ass too. Her boobs looks abit stiff tho. If possible would try to get her tmr.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1